Monday, March 24, 2008

Random

While I was scanning through my news feeds through the endless lists of gadgets that I have never heard of, nor actually care to hear of, this article from Gizmodo stood out.


This article made me chuckle a little and then made me think a little bit. In this story, John Mayer writes an error report to Apple when his iTunes didn't work right. He addressed a question that has always bothered me a little bit...what happens to those things anyway? Is there somebody who actually reads them? (what an awful job that would be)
So many times have I just chose to ignore them. But there are sometimes when I have the same problem over and over when I choose to send them. But it seems like my problem continues to persist and nothing ever gets better.
Hmmm.... just something random to think about....

No comments: