Monday, March 31, 2008

Hilarious!!!

This might be the funniest thing in awhile....
I was reading an article on TechCrunch that referred to Rick-Rolling. Now what is Rick-Rolling? Apparently, Rick-Rolling is when a person puts in a seemingly normal link, but instead it links to Rick Astely's music video for "Never Gonna Give You Up." TechCrunch gave the heads up that Youtube in Australia and the UK were Rick-Rolling all their videos.

This prompted me to do some investigating, and yep, the United States did it too. I clicked on some random video that was supposed to be about a Dad snoring and up popped Rick's disgustingly awesome 80's video. I'm going to have to say my favorite part of the video is when the guy does a full-out toe-touch in the background. That's some good stuff right there.

No comments: